Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DIY Rustic Picture Frame


It's time to share another fun project with you all!!! I saw this project on pinterest. I wasn't able to find the original source or steps but I'm crafty enough to "wing it." (Mostly because this is a super-simple project!!)


Materials:

large picture frame (glass removed)
twine
tiny nails or tacks
small clips (clothespin or gator)



I measured the twine against the back of the frame and cut several pieces. Since I didn't want my version to be quite as rustic-looking as the one I pinned, I tacked the pieces onto the back of the frame.



Check out these tiny clothespins... Aren't they just the cutest things?? I simply clipped them to the twine.



Next I clipped my photos onto the twine. It's as simple as that. It was a 10 minute project, tops. You can space the twine and space the clips to fit almost any size photo. These are 5 x 7. 





I looped a long piece of twine through and around the frame and tied a bow to use as a hanger.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and looks so easy
    My kind of project
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely my kind of DIY - easy and simple! This turned out really great! You are so crafty :) As always, thanks so much for linking up with Pinned It and Did It. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this,and I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...