Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jingle Bells, Candy Canes, and Inspectors

I am finally feeling somewhat back to normal so I wanted to share the little gifts I made for some of my coworkers.


I love jingle bells... Especially glittery pastel colored jingle bells!! I found these great colored jingle bells at Michael's.

I didn't have a plan for them but had to have them. Then I found the large snowflake jingle bells at the Dollar Tree. I had seen these jingle bell ornaments on Pinterest so I decided to create my own version. I simply threaded different combinations on the silver string that came with the large snowflake bells. I like the mix of the matte finish, shiny silver, glittery, and colored together.




Before I decided to make the jingle bell ornaments I bought these adorable snowman candy cane socks.


 I'm also a big snowman fanatic... I found the socks at Oriental Trading Company, one of my favorite sites to order Christmas crafts from. These ornaments couldn't have been easier. All I had to do was gently slide the sock onto the candy cane. I love how the hook of the cane made the floppy hat.


I had an inspector to make sure I was doing everything right :-) Sorry the photo is blurry but I had to snap it quick when he hopped up there. Meet Bentley!!



12 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I love Snowmen as well and these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you are feeling better!! I love those snowmen candy cane holders - too cute!! And hello to cute Mr. Bentley!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you dog. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those coloured jingle bells are so cute, I need to get some of those! :-)
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got them at Michaels. They're so fun

      Delete
  5. I really love these! So easy, fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you Cheryl. Hope to see you link up on Friday, too. These decorations are so dang cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling better
    I love the sparkly jingle bells
    May have to go see if Micheal's has any left
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so sweet to make these for your coworkers. i love those candy cane socks!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...