Monday, October 14, 2013

1 Suit, 5 Ways


 
(Can you tell my camera refused to shoot in Manual mode? Sorry for the grainy photo!)
 
Suit: Monroe and Main / Shoes: Nine West via Marshalls / Necklace: Target / Brooch: Local Boutique
 
 


 
This week I'm doing a series that shows how versatile a skirt suit can be. Today's look is the basic suit - a blazer and skirt. Each day I will show a different look using the pieces.
 
At first I paired it with the black beaded necklace by itself but it didn't feel quite special enough so I added the brooch and it was perfect.
 
The colors in the suit will allow it to be paired so many different ways.
 
 
The breakdown:
 
Suit: Monroe and Main. $69
Shoes: Marshalls, $30
Necklace: Target $12
Brooch: Local, $1
 
funday-monday-button-300x288
 
 
  

6 comments:

  1. The Tweed suit reminds me of Chanel, very sophisticated!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my new favorite.

      Delete
  2. I love this because I've never felt like I could pull of skirt suits, and this makes me helpful, and because tweed is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suits are a hard thing to wear, especially if you are not the same size all over. But they can be a great staple!

      Delete
  3. Love the plaid pattern and necklace. Looking great.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...